The power of the pelvis: it's what I've discovered and it's what I want to teach you.
My pelvis, as with most women's, has a long and complicated history. I've learned, through experience and study, how getting to know your pelvis and its functions can resolve many feminine issues. Using the tools and techniques that I teach, women can start living in harmony with, and source their lives from, the power of the pelvis.
It's important for my practice to continue to study all branches of yoga, and all things related to women's pelvic health.
Here are some trainings that I am so grateful to have learned so much from:
- Arvigo Self-Care Training Level 1; Amanda Porter;(2018) Paris, France
- Fertile Body Method; SjanieWurlitzer; Currently Studying.
- HypnoBirthing, KGH; (2017), London, UK
- Hypno Yoga for Birth, Janine Hurley and Lynne Tomlinson; (2016) Yoga Campus, Manchester, UK
- Hormone Yoga Teacher Training, Dinah Rodrigues; (2015) Tai Chi Forum, Berlin, Germany
- Pelvic Floor Teacher Training, Leslie Howard; (2014) Piedmont Yoga, SF, CA, USA
- Yoga for Fertility Teacher Training, Francoise Freedman; (2014) Birthlight, London, England
- Kidding Around Yoga Teacher Training, Haris Lender; (2014) Red Earth Centre, Paris, France
- Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training; (2012) Red Earth Center, Paris, France
- Prenatal Teacher Training, Uma Dinsmore-Tuli and Lisa White; (2012) The Life Centre, London, England
- Practising and Teaching from the Organs, Judith Lasater; (2013) The Life Centre, London, England
- Yoga for the Female Pelvic Floor, Leslie Howard; (2012) Yogaville, Virginia, USA
- Yoga Anatomy, Physiology and Practice: Inversions, Knees, Hips and Shoulders, Roger Cole; (2012) Yogaville, Virginia, USA
- Mini Restorative Teacher Training, Chanti; (2011) Centre de Yoga Du Marais, Paris, France
- Mindfulness and Stress Reduction, Susan Stone; (2011) Yogaville, Virginia, USA
- YTT YA-200, Integral Yoga, Michelle Jacobi; (2011) Centre de Yoga du Marais, Paris, France
And, if you're curious:
- M.Ed. TEFL, University of Bristol; Bristol, England; (1998)
- BA Philosophy, BA English, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA, USA (1993)