Hormone Yoga is a specially designed and very specific sequence of yoga poses with pranayama and visualization techniques. The yoga sequence balances your hormones by stimulating the glands responsible for producing them: ovaries, thyroid, pituitary, and adrenal.
In this workshop you will learn the daily sequence paying particular attention to details in each posture.
Who is Hormone Yoga for?
- Any woman who is currently experiencing symptoms of menopause, such as hot flashes, dryness, night sweats, decreased libido, etc.
- Any woman 36+ years old who would like to prepare herself to avoid all menopause symptoms.
- Women trying to conceive. (To be practiced during non-medicated cycles.)
- Women of any age who experience heavy and painful periods or PMT/PMS symptoms.
- Any woman who is curious abut the practice and who wants to boost her feminine energy, beauty, confidence and tranquility.
*Hormone Yoga is only contraindicated for those women who have or have had any type of hormone related cancer, or severe endometriosis.
Payment by cash or check.